To celebrate its fifth birthday, The M&S Company Archive is giving one lucky reader the chance to win tickets to meet Twiggy at its one-off event Twiggy: 50 Years in Fashion.
The ultimate face of the swinging 60’s will be joining the M&S Company Archive to mark five years since the Marks in Time exhibition opened its doors to the public and five years since the launch of Twiggy for M&S Woman. Visitors will be able to see the style icon and engage in conversation with her about her career. The event will take place on Friday 7th April, from 2pm till 4pm at the Michael Marks Building at the University of Leeds and will feature original items from M&S during the 60s, as well as giving a preview of Twiggy’s new capsule collection designed for Fashion Targets Breast Cancer 2017.
One winner will receive a pair of tickets for the Twiggy: 50 Years in Fashion event, along with an exclusive opportunity to delve deep into M&S’ 133-year history with a behind the scenes tour at the M&S Company Archive.
To be with a chance of winning, simply answer the following question in an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
The competition runs until Sunday 2nd April at 8pm!
What special milestone are The M&S Company Archive and Twiggy celebrating?
Terms and Conditions:
- One winner will be selected at random after the closing date of 2nd April 2017 at 8pm.
- The winner will receive two tickets for the Twiggy: 50 Years in Fashion event, and a behind the scenes tour at the M&S Company Archive.
- Winners must be over 18 years of age and residents in the UK. Employees of M&S or any of its subsidiary companies, their families, agents or anyone else connected with this promotion, are not eligible to win.
- Prize not transferable, no whole/part cash alternative.
- The winner must be available on Friday 7th April between 2pm and 4pm. The winner must organise their own travel to the M&S Company Archive.
- No photocopies are allowed.
- M&S will not take responsibility for any lost tickets – replacements cannot be issued.
- The Promoter is M&S Company Archive, University of Leeds, Michael Marks Building, Leeds, LS2 9JT.
- The Promoter reserves the right to withdraw this offer or amend these Terms and Conditions at any time without notice.
- In the event of any dispute regarding the Terms and Conditions, the conduct, results and any other matters relating to this prize draw, the decision of the Promoter shall be final and no correspondence or discussion shall be entered into.