Warehouse Wish List

Warehouse Wish List

As you can see in my previous outfit post, I’ve recently bought a fantastic Warehouse jumpsuit with long sleeves. Perfect for the Autumnal weather, don’t you think?

Whilst the mentioned outfit post was styled for those ‘end-of-a-summer’ sunny days, complimented with bright pink bag, I’ve been  recently sporting this Warehouse playsuit with my black leather boots and a black leather jacket. It’s the ideal trendy combo for the windy days where sun’s appearance is sparce. As such, I’ve been browsing Warehouse site to see if I can come across any autumnal pieces that would go well with my jumpsuit.

This is when I discovered I could actually do with majority of their autumn winter season clothes….and I’m not even kidding! As such, I’ve put together a Warehouse wishlist of items that I NEED, WANT and MUST have. Especially their Pandora collection is worth drooling for 😉

You’re probably well aware I shop at Warehouse most of the time. Purely for its style and quality. I already own two autumn winter coats, have a read Warehouse Oversized coat (where I talk all about masculine trends) or read all about my obsession with this faux fur Warehouse coat for further info 😉

Now back to my post: BURGUNDY alert! This fiery shade dominated the autumn/winter 2017 shows, with brands such as Givenchy and Max Mara sending head-to-toe burgundy looks down the runway. I too am obsessed with this autumnal colour and want to own every possible oversized knits and accessories in this shade.

SHOP THE STYLE

Now, let’s discuss Warehouse jumpsuits. I LOVE THEM. We all know how hard it is to get a jumpsuit that would fit well and sit pretty on your body. Most of the times I find them rather baggy and not very complimenting. That’s why all my jumpsuits are from Warehouse. I’ve found my match and I’m not willing to compromise. Their jumpsuits sit well.

My tip on how to wear jumpsuits in autumn:

Jumpsuits are perfect transitional clothing. Look for details to offset wide legged-trousers, and keep jewellery to a minimum: this is a look that speaks for itself. Pair it with blazers and boots to keep you warm. Scarves also never hurt!

SHOP THE STYLE

FALL 2017 is all about the basics. This autumn winter 2017 fashion trends are shaping up to be very good news for your wardrobe. I’ve picked some of my favourites that almost been built just to make me happy. I tend to feel down every autumn, with summer gone and darker nights upon us, so I need my pick up. Perhaps you’ll judge me but clothes can be a way to lift one’s spirits when all else seems a bit grim. Pretty autumn clothes can make me very happy…oh and warm!
SHOP THE STYLE

Yours truly,
Dash
xx

Share:

19 Comments

1. September 28, 2017 / 11:36 pm

Great outfits you have put together. Really like your site, great photography and awesome style.

2. September 29, 2017 / 1:56 am

Unfortunately I am a petite size so have never been a fan of jumpsuits. Also not familiar with Warehouse. Looking at the outfits you posted I’m definitely going to check them out.

3. September 29, 2017 / 12:02 pm

I love Warehouse they’re stock is always well designed and well made for the price. I also love the fact that they do silk items in the summer. You are so right about Jumpsuits they are perfect tran-seasonal pieces. Love the pieces you choose for your capsule wardrobe.

4. September 29, 2017 / 1:02 pm

It’s so awesome when you find your soulmate clothing store. I used to maintain a love affair with a department store because they’re clothing department really worked for me. And then it went out of business. 🙁 I’ve sort of found a replacement, but it’s definitely not the same. Thanks for sharing yours!

• October 10, 2017 / 5:55 pm

Oh that’s just such a shame when that happens! Hope you find something you’re 100% happy with in future xx

5. September 29, 2017 / 1:21 pm

Ive never found jumpsuits that look good on me but Ive also never shopped in warehouse so that may be why! I love some of the outfits here so might have to give warehouse a go!

• October 10, 2017 / 5:56 pm

Oh you should definitely give it a go and let me know if you get lucky X

6. September 30, 2017 / 7:35 pm

Burgundy is my favorite color! Now, that fall and winter is coming around I cannot wait for all my burgundy scarves and sweaters! You are showing us some great choices, here!

7. Jen S
    October 1, 2017 / 5:23 am

I love love love the burgundy dress and jacket. Nice jackets are my favorite. All those clothes are so cute. They’re on my wishlist now too haha.

8. October 1, 2017 / 12:10 pm

I love jumpsuits. Always word then and probably always will. I love that gray coat and have something similar. What I really want is that Warehouse handbag!

9. October 2, 2017 / 3:49 am

Recently, I’ve been getting into the oversized everything trend and may have a slight problem…almost everything I own is oversized and it’s the best ever ha! That oversized coat looks AMAZING and comfy. I used to stay away from oversized clothes because I was afraid that they would make me look heavier than I am but have better about getting out of my comfort zone. I also wish I owned more jumpsuits because they work so well during any season!

10. October 5, 2017 / 6:10 pm

I am all over burgundy at the moment! I always have been, every autumn its my go to colour and it’s great to see it staying in fashion for another year. I love that skirt, I am so going to add that to my winter wardrobe. Warehouse is such great quality, one of my favourites.

11. October 11, 2017 / 12:41 pm

I love Warehouse! It has long be my go-to shop when I need new clothes. I can guarantee I will find something in there. I have found the staff in the store here in Cardiff super-friendly and always happy to help me by suggesting outfits that I might not have chosen for myself. Loving the burgundies and deep reds this season too.

12. October 11, 2017 / 7:38 pm

Wow what great pics. I love all the clothing you have chosen. I love Warehouse, and the burgundy is one of my favourite colours to wear during winter. xx

13. October 28, 2017 / 11:42 am

Jumpsuits are everywhere at the moment. I just can’t imagine being comfortable in them because onnthe effort it would take to nip to the loo. A friend of mine once wore a jumpsuit on a night out. It was extremely funny when she was drunk 😄
    So glad to see burgundy is still here, such a lovely autumnal colour.
    Lovely outfits, you have a lovely style with clothes.

14. October 28, 2017 / 2:11 pm

Warehouse have really upped their game recently don’t you think? I love jumpsuits but I’d be too scared to wear one! Love your blog!

15. October 28, 2017 / 4:22 pm

I really love shopping at Warehouse they always have great clothes! I am in love with that navy dress! It is gorgeous x

16. October 29, 2017 / 6:58 pm

I LOVE Warehouse! It’s one of my favourite high street shops and I literally want every item here!

17. November 5, 2017 / 9:01 pm

I’ve never actually owned a jumpsuit but I’ve seen a few lovely ones recently – I really must get one x